Friday, January 21, 2011

No Title

Dear Blog,

I have been so stressed out the past few days. The reason(s) behind the stress is dealing with insurance and people who cannot give me a straight answer. I wont ramble on about everything but I will just let you know that I will be in SUNNY/WARM Loma Linda on the 3rd and 4th of February to get an MRI and have a consultation with the Dr. I need to see. It has been really hard dealing with all of the confusion and the unknown due to my cell phone service, so my amazing mother had to take care of basically everything but I would call her whenever I actually had reception. We need a land line asap ! After the visit it could take up to 4-6 weeks to actually have a set date on when I would head down there for...TWO AND A HALF MONTHS !! But I am just ready to get this over with and move on with my life. They would probably take me earlier if they see my tumor has grown back, which I hope it hasn't. But if it has I would be on top of the priority list. I'm stressed about this and everything else going on. Wedding is in 22 days and I feel like I am ready but not. Anyways Blog, I am scared of the whole procedure of laying perfectly still while protons are being plunged into my freakin brain but I have to just be a trooper and deal with it.  Well it's the weekend now. Talan has his first soccer practice tomorrow that I am for sure going to ! I am super excited because I love soccer and watching little kids play is so hilarious. I hope everybody has an amazing weekend and I will try to be less stressed.

1 comment: