Monday, January 3, 2011

reality

I'm going to try my hardest not to ramble during this entry, but no promises that will actually happen. The holidays are over and it was very bitter sweet. My sister, her husband and my 2 nephews came the 23rd from Texas to be with us for the holidays. The house was so crazy and loud but I enjoyed every minute of it !! We hit up candy cane lane christmas eve, ate lots of tamales tortillas chips salsa and beans. Christmas was crazy. Santa loved all 3 of my nephews and my niece. There were so many presents it was unbelievable. I was just so happy to be around my family. My 3 sisters, mom and dad, grandma and papa, my 2 brother in laws, 3 nephews my niece and fiance.Anna's birthday was on xmas and she turned 23. My birthday was the 28th and I turned 25 ! Man. 2010 was such a roller coaster for myself. Things with Jeremy and I were so rocky for a few months then we finally got back on track, got engaged and are so incredibly great. Found out about the tumor got that taken care of and now my health is so much better. I am so thankful for everybody in my life. BTW still no word from Loma Linda so I'm going to not think about it until they call me.  Now I need to focus on February 12, 2011.   I didn't make a new years resolution because I'd probably break it right after i make it. So I'm just going to take whatever is thrown my way and enjoy life. I hope everybody has the best year possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment