Sunday, October 10, 2010

Here's to the nights

Today couldn't have been any better. Mom Jeremy and I spend the afternoon with two of the most amazing parents in the world. Eric and Andrea Taylor ! Yes I used to date their son Thomas and we broke up years ago, but I still feel like they are my 2nd parents. They are just the type of people who will do anything for their family and friends. Andrea called me the other day because she was concerned about me and asked about my surgery and I couldn't even say anything really but cry. I don't know if she noticed I was crying, but I was.  So it was so nice catching up with them and I'm glad they met Jeremy. It's a good feeling to know they still love and support me and want me to be happy. I love them both to death ! Later on I was blind folded and taken to my surprise Darci had planned for me. I had no clue what it was. Jeremy blind folded me and we ended up in Davis and I was sooo shocked to see the most amazing people in front of me ! Candice, Darci, Chris, Josh, Julia, my mom and sister. We had champagne and dessert at Bistro. It was such a good time. They just reassured me that my surgery would go perfect and smooth and they were all there for me. It means a lot to know people actually care about what's going on and how supportive they are. I love them all so much I can't even express. What a good  Sunday :)  I go in on Tuesday to meet the other surgeon who will be operating on me. The receptionist said he was cute so good thing I'm bringing my sister who is single.. AWWWWL THE SINGLE LADIEZ ! so maybe she can get a sexy doctor or something ! I'll let you know what happens.. until then ! goodnight

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete