Friday, October 29, 2010

a week later

I am doing 100% better than I was doing last week. Last week around 5 am I was crying my eyes out and just anticipating the surgery. I could not have imagined feeling this good a week later. Again thank you to everyone who keeps checking up on me. I am so excited for my Dr apt on Monday. I can't wait for my Dr. to see how well I am doing !! I wish there was a way I could make it up to him for basically saving my life. Maybe I will get him a card just to explain to him how much of an amazing doctor he is.  So it's HALLOWEEN weekend and I wont be able to attend any of the parties, but I will be hanging out with Andrea and Eric on Halloween. This is my favorite holiday and I'm sad I can't really attend anything, but I don't want anyone bumping into me and hurting my nose. Everyone have a fun and safe weekend !

No comments:

Post a Comment